- Stay at the scene in a safe place;
- Call the police to report the accident and all of your potential injuries and symptoms;
- Get the names and insurance information on all other vehicles and drivers in case they leave before the police arrive;
- Take photos of the property damage and license plates if you are able to;
- Get a medical evaluation as soon as possible by the ambulance, hospital, or another medical provider you choose;
- Contact your attorneys at our firm so we can immediately begin the necessary paperwork and preserve the evidence. Do not give a recorded statement or sign anything from an insurance company.